The journey to this week has been one of the steepest learning curves I have traveled on and a journey I am very familiar with.
Many new challenges to learn with a new team, a new event, a new venue, a new partnership, a new program, and a new me. I am not who I was before
The familiar journey – the road to success.
The final hours means ONE THING to the way I succeed.
- Hammer down – Intense Focus until I cross the finish line.
- I say NO to 80% of my typical life in the final hours.
- I run hard and only one person is given permission to interrupt me – my assistant.
- Intentional interruption – Brief Moments of time to recharge
- Work Out – Manage intensity of laser focus
- Meals with loved ones
- Bits of sleep
- EnVISION Success. Breathe it in continually throughout the waking hours
- What does it look like
- What story will be told by others
- How does it feel
- How will I celebrate others
- Where it will take me next
What do your final hours look like when you are taking a new journey?
“The road to success is always under construction.”